Recognise And Reward Your People
You Give back To Your Employees. With My Staff Shop, You Gift More.
This is the privacy notice of My Staff Shop Limited (we or us). It applies when you use mystaffshop.com or when you contact us by telephone or when we supply you with our services and products.
It does not apply to users of My Staff Shop platforms who should refer to the privacy notice on the platform used.
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales number 7710593. Our registered office is at 2 Park Plaza, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury SY1 3AF.
We are the data controller and processor of any personal information provided to or gathered by us when you use our services or interact with us.You can contact us:
- At the above address
- By Telephone : 03300 242 281
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are bound by the General Data Protection Regulations and the Data Protection Act  (‘‘Data Protection Laws’’) as amended which govern how we may use your personal information and provides you with certain rights in respect of your information
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We keep your data safe, confidential, we use it only for the purposes we have told you about and we will never sell it.
This Privacy Notice tells you what data we collect and why, how we use your data and how we look after the data you have shared with us. It also tells you about the rights you have to make sure you can verify what we are doing.
The personal data we collect about you and other persons whose details you provide to us
Information you give to us
We collect information from you in the course of our business, including through your use of our website, when you contact us, request information from us or when you engage our services.
The personal information that we process includes:
- Information about you: your name, the company you work for and your title or position
- Contact information: email address, telephone number
- Information you provide in the course of our dealings with you
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events, including access and dietary requirements
- information about employees of your business in order to provide our services.
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties and publicly available sources..
Information from other sources
We collect some information from other sources, for example your employer our service providers or publicly available sources.
When we send you promotional emails we receive certain information from our service provider such as:
- If you have opened the email
- Whether you have placed the email in your spam box
- Whether you clicked on a link from the email.
We collect this information so that we can evaluate the value of the email which helps us to ensure that the emails we send are relevant and proportionate.
Every email we send has the option to ‘opt out’, which will stop future emails be sent to you.
How and why we use your information : the legal basis and purpose
To provide our services
We mainly use your information to perform our contract with you or your business: that is to
provide services and information you request from us and manage and administer our relationship with you.
For our legitimate business purposes
We use your information to promote our services, including providing updates, information about other services which may interest you and details of events.
Understanding our clients
We also use your information to improve our services. We want to learn about our clients and potential clients so that we can better understand what products and services are of value so that we can improve our clients experience.
You can object to us processing your data in these ways at any time. Please refer to Your Rights below.
To comply with legal obligations
We may need to use your personal information to comply with legal obligations such as:
- the establishment and defence of legal claims: we may use your personal information to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, for example when we are faced with any legal claims or where we want to pursue any legal claims ourselves; and
- fulfilling our legal duties.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may share your information with our group companies so that they may contact you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
We use third parties who provide us with services such as promotional email distribution.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information held by us about our customers to the prospective seller or buyer. If we are acquired, or substantially all of our assets are acquired, by a third party (or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group), personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets and no further consent shall be sought in making such a transfer.
Retention of your personal data
We will store your personal information as long as may be necessary for our business relationship or legitimate business interests.
You have the following rights (exercisable free of charge) under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018:
- A right of access: the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- The right to rectification: the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge;
- The right to erasure: the right to request deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing;
- The right to restrict processing: in certain circumstances you can ask us to stop processing your personal data, for example if you think the personal data is inaccurate or that we no longer need to your personal data.
- The right to portability: of the data we have collected directly from you where processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and which has a legal or similarly significant effect on you.
You may object to us processing any information which we carry out for our own legitimate interests.
Processing outside the UK
Our websites are hosted in England. We also use outsourced services in countries outside the EU from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly data obtained within the UK may be “processed” outside the UK and data obtained in any other country may be processed within or outside that country.
If you are not satisfied by our actions, you can seek recourse through our internal complaints procedure, the Information Commissioner or the courts.
If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 01625 545 745
Fax: 01625 524 510